Energy — A Limited Resource
As hard as it is to believe, the holidays are just around the corner. It’s a time of joy, good cheer, shopping, gatherings and parties — oh, and stress. 🙂
As a gift to you, my monthly teleclass for October is free of charge in an effort to support you in keeping your energy drains at a minimum this holiday season, and really, all year long.
Are you spending your precious energy on the things that matter most to you, or do you feel like your days are filled up with obligations and draining commitments? A key component in living a high quality life is protecting our energy, our spirits, and our time.
During this month’s class: Your Energy: A Limited Resource, we’ll be talking about all kinds of energy drains (some may surprise you!), simple practices you can put in place to manage them or eliminate them all together, and ways you can re-energize without adding anything to your busy schedule!
Join me this Wednesday night, October 27, from 8-9 PM ET from the comfort of your own home. Simply use the calling instructions below, and you’ll be connected.
Dial (760) 569-2121 (long distance charges apply)
And enter access code is: 847801# (be sure to press the # key after the code to join).
To help us all have a positive experience in the class, please note the following:
- Be sure to be in a quiet location where you will not be disturbed
- Take a few moments before the call to get yourself as present as possible. Close your eyes and take some deep breaths in an effort to open yourself to learning, possibilities, support and opportunities.
- If possible, call from a land line
- Please, no speaker phones
- Turn off call waiting by dialing *70 prior to calling the conference line
- Call in on-time (meaning anywhere from 7:55-8:00 PM ET)
- To mute and un-mute yourself while on the call, press *6
Please note – the call is limited to 100 people, so be sure to call in a couple minutes early.
As always, there will be time allotted for Q&A, and an opportunity for on-the-spot laser coaching.
So what are you tolerating? What’s eating up your time and energy? Leave a comment and share!