https://kerririchardson.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Cameo1.jpg 750 638 Kelly https://kerririchardson.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/KR-logo-blue.jpg Kelly2021-12-02 13:00:322022-03-30 16:12:525 Gift Ideas That Won’t End Up As Clutter
5 Gift Ideas That Won’t End Up As Clutter
Click below to listen to this post.
It’s that time of year when you’re thinking about what to get your loved ones this holiday season. I’m definitely an “experiences over things” kinda gal, so this week, I’m sharing five gift ideas that won’t end up as clutter in your friend’s and family’s homes or lives.
- A High-Impact Strategy Session with Yours Truly. If your loved one can’t seem to get unstuck or get clear on where they want to take their life, I can help! During this 50-minute, phone or Zoom session, we dive deep, fast, into what’s really getting in their way (I can guarantee it’s not what they think.) Once we uncover the real clutter that’s getting in their way, we then craft a clear action plan so they can get to work and create some serious momentum. Printable gift certificate included with your receipt.
- Special messages from loved ones. With a little leg work, you can give one of the most meaningful gifts ever. Tribute.co makes it easy to invite people from the gift recipient’s life to share a short video about what that person means to them. Using their concierge service, you’ll end up with a compilation tribute to gift virtually or have the file placed on an item like a DVD to USB drive. I have both received this gift and given it and it never fails to blow people away.
- An interior design consultation from anywhere. If someone in your life could use some design inspiration for an area of their home or an entire room, they’re sure to love a gift certificate to a virtual design consultation from Havenly. Y’all know how important I believe it is to have a space that nurtures and inspires you. Havenly can help!
- A surprise “hello” from their favorite celebrity. Have a custom message delivered to your loved one from a favorite actor, musician, comedian, sports figure, and more using Cameo. Prices vary depending on the fame status of the celebrity. I had a musical duo I follow on TikTok write a short birthday ditty for Melissa for her 50th. She was so surprised and chuffed to receive it!
- An Airbnb gift certificate for a trip or experience of their choice. Did you know Airbnb not only offers resources for accommodations, but also experiences – both in-person and virtual? When you give a gift certificate, the recipient can choose to redeem it toward lodging or an adventure. Pretty cool, right?
I hope these suggestions give you some ideas for unique gifts that your family and friends are sure to love. And if some of these sound good to you, drop some hints by forwarding this post!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!