How would you like to captivate, inspire, and motivate audiences? Sounds pretty cool, eh?
Many writers speak, and many speakers write. Speaking is a powerful way to not only inspire the masses, but also to build a platform and a following. In honor of that, this month’s writer’s teleclass topic is Creating Powerful Presentations and Building a Speaking Career!
- How to find speaking opportunities
- How to package your information
- How to best connect with your audience
- How to leave them feeling satisfied, yet still hungry for more
- How to keep them engaged and present
- And more!
As always, there will be time for questions and the opportunity for some on-the-spot coaching.
I hope you’ll join us, from the comfort of your own home and telephone, on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 from 8-9 PM EST.
Image by p_a_h