[dc]T[/dc]his is the place where I answer a website visitor’s question in hopes of supporting all visitors through shared (and likely, relevant) challenges, triumphs, and struggles. To submit your question, see the guidelines at the bottom of this page.
What are some strategies to talk someone into hiring a coach? I have a friend who owns a physical therapy business. She’s been very successful for the past few years, but has started to struggle the past few months. In listening to her, I can see the challenges are more related to her own outlook/beliefs/thoughts than they are to the business itself. I tried to make a pitch for finding a coach, but was meeting some resistance. Any thoughts?
Thanks for writing in. You might be surprised by my response. 🙂
To have your question considered for Ask the Coach, simply send an email keeping the following guidelines in mind:
- Be specific. Make sure your question is clearly stated to prevent any misinterpretation. That way, you’ll be sure to have your specific need addressed.
- Keep it under 150 words. Any emails longer than the specified limit will be ineligible for selection.
- You only need to send your question once. While only one of the emails sent in a specific week will be answered, I’ll be keeping eligible emails for possible use in future columns. Be sure to keep checking back each week, not only to see if yours was selected, but to also check out the one that was. Chances are each week’s question can pertain to your life in some way!
- Only emails selected for publication will be answered. Due to the volume received, I am only able to answer the weekly selected question.
- By submitting a question, you are authorizing its use on this website.
- Submissions may be edited and/or shortened for content and length purposes.